NLP Practitioner Training
When: Sept 15th – Oct 21th 2018
Times: 10AM – 6PM / 6 consecutive Sat. and Sundays
Where: Homewood Suites Agoura Hills CA.
Costs: $2995. or SPECIAL PRICING on early-bird enrollment.
Or ask about our 2-FOR-1 special offer; $1,495 each…
Pick Your Price Before it Goes Up…
Why You’ll Want To Attend…
TIME… pure and simple. Stop trying to make the changes and produce the results you want ALL BY YOURSELF! You can spend 12 days with us or spend another 12 years trying to figure it out on your own. NLP Gets Results!
NLP, It’s History & Tony Robbins…
NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It refers to the fact that we are a mind-body system, much in the same way your computer has hardware and software which can be updated or RE-programmed, just like the software of your mind. Our mind-body is made up of our nervous system which gives us the ability to assimilate the world through our five senses, and linguistics which gives us the ability to communicate with ourselves and others. and when you put together these two elements, we have a human bio-electrical personal computer. NLP gives us the capability to re-program our mental software at any time!
NLP was developed back in the early 1970’s by two geniuses; John Grinder Ph. D.– professor of linguistics at the University of Santa Cruz, and Richard Bandler – mathematician and computer prodigy. They were asked by Gregory Bateson – (anthropologist) to study the therapeutic techniques of three of the best therapists of that time; Virginia Satir – family therapy, Fritz Perls – Gestalt therapy, and Milton Erickson – foremost clinical hypnotherapist. They studied their amazing change sessions with thousands of individuals, learned and created a model of success by finding the common denominator in all highly-successful people. They modeled HOW these therapists helped individuals change negative habits and their limited thinking in order to produce the massive results they wanted, over and over again. They literally cracked the code and found the formula for success!
Tony Robbins became one of their first students and took the technology of success to the masses. And if you know Tony’s success you get the power that NLP has had on human development.
Benefits You’ll Receive…
You’ll gain the ability to update and re-program your mental software. The mind didn’t come with an owner’s manual, but NLP technology gives us this ability. Decide to make this small investment in yourself today!
Introduction to NLP
• NLP Communication Model
• NLP Success Formula
• Keys Achievable Outcome
• The Presuppositions of NLP
Rapport & Rep Systems
• Rapport Skills
• Representational Systems
• Rep Systems Testing
• Eye Pattern Chart
Sensory Acuity & SMD
• Sensory Acuity Tools
• Submodalities / Checklist
• Belief Change Method
• Swish Patterns
• Resource Anchoring
• Collapse Anchors
• Chaining Anchors
• Swish Patterns
• Presuppositions of Language
• Meta Model
• Milton Model
• Metaphor Creation
• Spelling (famous) Strategy
• Deep Love Strategy
• Selling Strategies
• Logical Levels of Therapy
• Intonation Patterns/Reframing
• Six Step Reframe
• NLP Model of Therapy
• Parts Integration
• Time Based Therapy Outline
• Visual Squash / Parts
• Dissociation Technique
• Phobia Cure
Time Based Techniques
• Decision Destroyer
• Time-Line Therapy
• Limiting Beliefs
• Anxiety Release
EFT Therapy Model
• EFT History and Evolution
• Emotional Illimination
• Tapping and the NS
• Prosperity Creation
The Coaching Model
• Therapy Model
• Coaching Model
• Hypnosis Induction Training
• Design & Deliver an Intervention
Testing and Certification
• Memory Integration Testing
• Board-Breaking Experience
• Graduation Ceremony
• Unlimited Support from John
Why Choose LANLP.com…
1. First and foremost, we bring decades of REAL-WORLD corporate and clinical “in-the-trenches” work experience to your NLP training. Most other trainers have NO real world experience. LANLP offers you the expertise from a professional speaker & trainer actually in the speaking business! You’ll learn techniques and exercises which you’ll apply to people you interact with everyday. John works closely with each one of you so you’ll GET RESULTS!
2. We are The Premier Los Angeles NLP training center, and pride ourselves on being the best!
3. We work around YOUR schedule. because our NLP training is conducted only on weekends, so we dont interrupt your busy schedule during the week!
4. Because you’ll train only on the weekends, it gives you plenty of time to practice and integrate the information in between classes to learn the material at a deeper level. Other students have gone through short/advanced courses from other companies which leave them with no real practical memory or benefits of the traditional 12-day, 120-hr program. UNDERSTAND… this is how Bandler & Grinder originally developed NLP and we respect that model because it worked! Don’t be fooled by other courses NOT giving you the full 120-hrs of face-to-face time. Yes, the CD’s, reading and studying are necessary, but not a substitute for pure hands-on instruction.
5. We also offer you our premier NLP study groups; our Meetups, Facebook groups, Podcasts, and Blog interactions. Our graduates discuss, practice and learn even more from one another.
6. We promise you’ll have so much FUN you’ll say too;
“this workshop was the most incredible life changing experience I’ve ever had!”
This Feb 17th – Mar 25th 2018 come produce massive results for yourself!
12 days / 6 consecutive weekends – 120 hours of Genuine NLP
Register Early And Save Up To $1,495. (Discounts Expire Monthly).
• Enroll Early for only $1,495 for our full NLP certification training.
• Certification fee, testing and your graduation certificate is INCLUDED with tuition.
• Normally $2,995. sign up early and get huge discounts.
• 2-for-1 special – $1,495. if you bring a friend or spouse.
• Additional 10% off, so call us to find out more… (818) 879-2000
OUR GUARANTEE: If at anytime up until the END OF THE FIRST WEEKEND you’re not happy for any reason with your decision, we’ll return your full investment. 2 full days to confirm the decision you made with us. (If you dont say anything after that first weekend, you’re saying you fully comply with our certification standards and have decided to stay the entire course.) Please Read Our Success Disclaimer & Policy Notice Here!
Bonuses on Enrollment…
SPECIALS YOU WONT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE: a 2-for-1 ticket. NOW $1,495 EACH.
Bonus #1 – Attend for FREE forever once you graduate – NO other NLP company offers!
Bonus #2 – UNLIMITED support from John himself. (NO other company would dare to do this! )
Bonus #3 – Enroll early and get our entire NLP MP3 training to learn beforehand (30 days prior.)
Bonus #4 – “NLP introduction” Live” MP3 – listen before class to familiarize yourself.
Bonus #5 – John’s Famous eBook Setting Goals – Your step-by-step process to GET CLEAR!
Bonus #6 – Special Hotel Rates for students; Homewood Suites Agoura Hills
Your Trainer & Coach…
John James Santangelo C.Ht. –
John is a nationally acclaimed speaker, author and success coach and has been a guiding force in empowering individuals and businesses so they too can produce RESULTS! peak performance. He’s an authority on success principles and an expert in communication skills, an NLP master trainer and clinical hypnotherapist. As a trainer John has what you need; the knowledge, experience and expertise working with companies such as Learning Annex, CSUN-Northridge University, Mary Kay Inc, Century-21 Realtors, Well Point, Make-A-Wish Spokesperson, Multiple-Sclerosis Society, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Dept., RYLA, Xerox, RE/MAX Realtors, the Teamsters Union, and the US Army counter-intelligence team post 9/11. Google John James Santangelo and discover yourself you’re in good hands!
Recommend reading before your training . . .
If you’re familiar with NLP, these are great resource books:
What’s holding you back this time? Make the decision. Make the most of this years opportunity and join a group of people whose dreams are so compelling, like yours, to learn what NLP can do for them also. Our NLP training is the perfect place for you to begin… Call Me, John (818) 879-2000