Wouldn't you like to get the results you want more often?
After learning the power of NLP, how would you like to make decisions that take your life to the next level of your success? Decisions and actions which shape your future for the better? How would you like to be able to control your thoughts and behaviors so when you do produce the results you want, you'll be able to say "I DID THAT!" instead of Opps, not that again! Have you ever looked at other successful individuals and wondered what they do and why you haven't... yet? If so, the only reason you haven’t succeeded in some areas is because you haven't learned how to control your unconscious mind, which holds all the power to plan, make and shape your destiny!
FIRST, you've got to have the right mind-set or programming. NLP is simply an owners manual to your brain. How to organize and operate at an outstanding level of achievement. NLP gives you the ability to re-produce success in any area of life, just like a great recipe, instead for success. NLP gives us a foundation of skills, techniques and most importantly THE ATTITUDE of achievement; how to model success!
Haven't you been thinking its about time you learn to take control of your results, your emotional states, get clear about what you want and eliminate what has held you back so you can make the right decisions that will empower your life? Our NLP training can help you do just that. NLP can help you 're-program' your subconscious mind and any negative thinking that may have held you back in the past so you'll get and have more of what you want!
EVERY SUCCESSFUL RESULT begins with two things; #1- Getting Clear/knowing what you want and #2- Getting out of your own way!
Come discover what's kept you from accomplishing your goals to finally bring about small yet powerful changes in your life to manifest real wealth, health and abundance. Whether you've already achieved significant personal success or you've just started on this journey, this fun & exciting program will transform your thoughts and actions like you've never imagined, changing the way you look at yourself that will GET RESULTS!
12 days / 6 consecutive weekends - 120 hours of Genuine NLP
What Is NLP. . .
Neuro-Linguistic Programming was developed back in the early 1970’s by two gentleman; John Grinder Ph. D.- professor of linguistics at the University of Santa Cruz, and Richard Bandler – mathematician and computer genius. These men were asked by Gregory Bateson - (anthropologist) to study some of the therapeutic techniques of three of the best therapists of that time; Virginia Satir – family therapy, Fritz Perls – Gestalt therapy, and Milton Erickson – foremost clinical hypnotherapist. They studied their amazing change sessions with thousands of individuals, learned and created a model of success by finding the common denominator in all highly-successful people. They modeled HOW these therapists helped individuals change negative habits and their limited thinking in order to get the results they wanted, over and over again to become successful. They cracked the code and learned the recipe for success!
NLP simply refers to the fact that we have a mind-body system, much in the same way your computer has hardware and software which can be programmed or RE-program ed on software of your mind. Our mind-body system is made up of our neurology or nervous system which gives us the ability to assimilate the world through our five senses, and linguistics which gives us the ability to communicate within the structure we design inside our mind of the world around us. When you put together these two elements, we have a human bio-electrical personal computer. NLP gives us the capability to re-program our software when we decide the results we produce are unfavorable.
Their quest began to uncover what had puzzled great minds for centuries. They set out to discover HOW people achieved success in therapy, business, sports, sales and education. NLP was created by studying the natural processes great achievers use to consistently produce exceptional results. By reproducing the step-by-step methods of HOW they obtained their results (the specific elements of a behavior or skill), they were able to teach these newfound strategies to anyone desiring to achieve this kind of success.
NLP, as a model of human functioning, takes on a very different attitude from the old psychologies of the past. We presuppose people work perfectly just as they are, that people aren’t broken and do not need to be fixed. One NLP presupposition states: "people have all the resources they need to succeed and work perfectly", because there isn’t a problem with people, but with their programmed behaviors, and learning NLP, your can change your old programming. Richard Bandler’s genius was in his ability to model anyone’s successful strategy. So he conceptualized NLP in this simple / complex affirmation - "NLP is an attitude and a methodology that leaves behind a trail of techniques."
Visual: including the sights we see or the way someone looks at us
This process of filtering determines how and what we focus on throughout our day, producing our state of mind, creating a resulting behavior, destructive or productive, positive or negative. What YOU focus on moves you towards pleasure or away from pain. In order to process any experience or event, we delete, distort, and generalize the information coming in, which filters our perception.
Deletion - Deletion occurs when we selectively pay attention to certain aspects of our experience and not others. It's said that the central nervous system (CNS) is being fed more than two million bits of information every second. If we were to process all of this information as it was coming in we would be overwhelmed and thoroughly unable to function at an efficient level. This is where the process of deletion comes in. Our CNS operates as a screening mechanism enabling us to function at peak efficiency. Without deletion, our conscious mind would be faced with far too much information to handle all at once.
Distortion - Distortion occurs when we make shifts or alter our experience of sensory data by misrepresenting reality. Using this process of distortion we can create and enjoy works of art, music, and literature. It also gives us the ability to dream, fantasize, and plan for the future. By allowing us to manipulate our perceptions of reality, it enables us to create totally unique variables that powerfully impact our feelings, and therefore our behaviors.
Generalization - The third process is generalization, where we draw global conclusions based on one or two experiences. This process is also known as 'inductive learning'. At its best, generalization is one of the ways we learn, by taking the information we have and drawing broad conclusions about the overall meaning of these experiences. If every time we had to make a new meaning of a chair for example, when we entered a room, we would spend far too much time and energy trying to process our world instead of living in it. We also make an internal representation (I/R) of an experience, which combines with a physiology (body language) and creates a 'state.' "State" refers to our internal emotional state-of-mind (i.e.., a happy, sad or motivated state). Our I/R includes our internal pictures, sounds and dialogue, and our feelings (for example, whether we feel motivated, challenged, pleased, excited, etc.) So, a given state is the result of the combination of an internal representation and a physiology/body language.
In order for us to make meaning of our world we first must delete, distort, and generalize all of this useable information into small chucks that make sense ONLY to each one of us. This is why everyone sees, hears, and feels the world differently from one another. We cannot possibly understand how anyone else interprets his/her world. Language, in its most fundamentally basic form, attempts to describe how we see, hear, feel, and sense this world we live in and NLP is the basis of understanding how each one of us do exactly that. NLP training in Los Angeles. Fascinating right?
Course Topics. . .
OK, here's what you're going to learn with us! The ability to get more of what you want must include updating YOUR software, your old programs. Do you know anywhere else you can DO THIS? Your mind did not come with an owner's manual. If there is one, NLP technology is it! Decide now to make this small investment in yourself and your future. Take the next step in creating a results driven life! Sound good, call me, lets talk...
Actual material you will learn to master in our training ..
Below are just some of ways which you'll benefit from taking this NLP certification program:
Improve your career
Why Should You Choose LANLP.com?
1. First and foremost, which may not seem to be of importance on the surface is, we bring decades of REAL-WORLD corporate and clinical "in-the-trenches" work experience to your NLP training. This benefits you, our graduates, by maximally preparing you for doing truly effective work with yourself and others. You'll find most trainers have NO real world experience what-so-ever! They get certified and then go on to train others but never USE what they have in a corporate or clinical environment. LANLP offers you the expertise and education from an experienced professional speaker & NLP trainer IN THE SPEAKING BUSINESS! Ask questions of us like, "when and how" the techniques and exercises truly apply to real people within our world. I work closely with each and every student making sure they receive the very best information at a conscious as well as unconscious level, therefore you'll receive more for your time and your investment!
2. We are The Premier Los Angeles NLP training company... and we pride ourselves on being the very best and offering the most!
3. We work around YOUR schedule. Because our program is designed so you'll become certified over the course of six weekends, you can have a life and take only the necessary time off to train and learn with us to get your NLP certification.
4. Because you'll train only on the weekends, it gives you plenty of time to practice and integrate the information in between classes, form out-of-class study groups with fellow students during the week to learn the information at a deeper level. Many students have experienced that the short/advanced courses which other companies offer are leaving them with no real practical memory or benefits of the traditional pure 12-day, 120-hr program. Because this is how Richard Bandler and John Grinder developed and founded GENUINE NLP, we acknowledge and respect the model they created because IT WORKED! Don't be fooled by other courses giving you reasons why they cannot give you the traditional 12-day 120-hrs of face-to-face time with the trainers. Yes, the CD's, reading and studying are necessary, but not a substitute for pure hands-on instruction. With us, you'll become certified as a practitioner of NLP the way is was originally designed, and we plan on remaining true to our NLP roots. Come join us!
5. We also offer you to participate in our outside NLP study group. Where each month graduates bring their experiences together to meet, discuss, practice and learn even more from one another. Or email or call John anytime for answers!
6. We promise you'll have so much FUN learning NLP you'll leave saying this workshop was a incredible life changing experience while you had one of the most memorable times of your life!
* How many NLP Practitioners does it take to change a light bulb?
12 days / 6 consecutive weekends - 120 hours of Genuine NLP
Your NEW 'low cost' investment is only $1,995. for our full NLP training program
Free Bonuses. . .
We offer you something NO OTHER NLP training company in Los Angeles or anywhere else could possibly give you; MORE expert knowledge... for free! You'll walk away from our training course with not only more tools, knowledge and a deeper understanding of your new craft, but more confidence and credibility! This alone is worth the price of your investment. We know because we both started off just this same way, a little unsure and apprehensive. We decided our course will contain decades of information, knowledge and trial & error you'll leave with to immediately begin a business, career or new life! Come discover the one essential piece you've been missing, and start today to live a life you've only imagined...
Special - YOU WONT FIND THIS ANYWHERE: a Two-For-One ticket. Normally $2,995. NOW $1,495 EACH. (Two related friends only)
Call Me Personally And Lets Save You $1,000. off your NLP Training Today - John (818) 879-2000
Recommend reading before your training ...
Magic of NLP Demystified - Byron Lewis &
Frank Pucelik ...or
4. Setting Goals - Worksheets, Theory & SMART Goals
What are you waiting for... make the decision. Make the most of this years opportunity and join a group of people whose dreams are so powerful they are compelled, like you, to learn what NLP can do for them also. Our practitioner training in Los Angeles is the perfect place for you to start...
YOUR EMAIL PRIVACY IS RESPECTED
ENTER TO GET YOUR FREE MP3,
AND A 15 MINUTE COACHING CALL
WITH JOHN PERSONALLY... GO FOR IT!
|5739 Kanan Rd, Suite 188, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 / Office (818) 879-2000|
|© Copyright Protection 2013 by LANLP.com. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design & Shopping Cart by Bart Smith, TheMarketingMan.com
|Request 'Free' NLP Certification Info Pak or Consult With John Today!|