INTRODUCTION TO THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of human excellence and how the brain actually operates to produce consistent exceptional results.
Using NLP; Master Your Thinking, Master Your Results!
By discovering the fundamental characteristics of high-achievers, the successful attitudes and empowering beliefs, you too can learn to replicate and install them in yourself and use them to help others succeed as well! This book takes you through the specific methods along with the unshakable attitude NLP has become so famous for, to affect the way we think, learn and communicate daily, to make life extraordinary!
Interview Topic Introduction:
Discovering NLP will help you:
- Building unshakable confidence
- Influencing and persuasive skills
- Create instant rapport with others
- How to use your brain for a change
- Generate more financial abundance
- Mastering your communication skills
- 12 NLP scripts for working with others
- Get your free 7-day NLP mini-course
- Manage your emotional states & situations
- Spelling, deep-love & motivation strategies
- Understanding and applying body language
- Eliminate negative thinking and limiting beliefs
- Most important, have more total control of your life!
NLP skills are invaluable for personal development and professional excellence in coaching, counseling, parenting, education, training and especially in sales.
Learning these powerful skills, will allow you to become a strong, confident, successful individual unleashing the power of thinking on all your goals. Plus, John added an all-new 21-day Setting Goals program created especially for this book!
Discovering NLP, by John James Santangelo PhD, is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in learning the dynamic fundamental skills of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
John is founder of LANLP.com, an NLP certification training company in Los Angeles, California. Dedicated to teaching people how to unleash their personal power, maximize their potential so they can produce outstanding results. John is considered to be an exceptional speaker because he gives audiences not only the “what to do” but also the “how to do it,” enabling them to succeed in any area of their lives.
His interactive, exciting workshops empower participates to continuously reach for higher levels of performance and make the changes necessary to achieve any of their goals. In his presentations, John will show you how the process of transformation itself happens, producing a completely new perspective, which allow more opportunities.
John is the author of DISCOVERING NLP: An Introduction To The Basic Principles Of NLP. Please help me welcome John Santangelo to the show..
Feel free to ask any of these suggested questions, and/or make up your own.
- What is NLP exactly?
- Why would someone want to know about NLP?
- Who uses NLP in their profession?
- What is a measurable result people get by incorporating NLP into their life / profession?
- Why haven’t we heard about NLP? Why don’t schools teach it?
- What would happen if people incorporated NLP into their professions/lives?
- How does someone get started with NLP?
- How can people get a hold of you if they want to learn more about your book, seminars and personal coaching services?
Book Details & Purchase Information:
You can learn more about John’s book, DISCOVERING NLP: An Introduction To The Basic Principles Of NLP, by going to his website:
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with John about his new NLP book, contact John online through this website. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly. You can also call (818) 879-2000 PST.
You can watch and listen to this past interview to get an idea on it’s like to interview John about NLP:
PREVIEW THIS BOOK
You can preview this book from cover to cover digitally online by clicking on the button below. You will be required to enter a password. Don’t have one? Just contact my office, and we’ll set you up.
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. You will find more images related to that topic for your use. Questions, just let me know.