Please read this entire Success Disclaimer & Refund Policy Notice before using this website, enrolling into to any of our courses or purchasing any of your products, or relying on John James Santangelo or the content published within it or within any of our information contained. If you make a purchase from LANLP.com / John James Santangelo, we will assume that you have read and understand this Disclaimer / Policy notice.
We know you’re going to have so much fun and learn all about how YOU CAN help yourself over-come challenges, change emotional states and for YOU to create a compelling future, we guarantee your success. (If at anytime up until the END OF THE FIRST WEEKEND you’re not happy for any reason with your decision, we’ll return your full investment, (minus our $150. admin fee’s.) You have 2 full days to confirm the decision you made to purchase the 12 day with us. (If you dont say anything after the first weekend / the second day, you’re saying you fully comply with our certification standards and have decided to allow your full payment to be processed and will remain for the entire course, or decide how much time you want to spend from then on, but the full amount will have been processed and after the first weekend, no refunds are available. Or, you may apply the amount to our next available training course! The decision is up to you AFTER you acknowledge you are allowing LANLP Seminars to charge your card the full amount.) Please submit request here: Refund Request Form to our Enrollment Department.
Refunds are processed within 2 weeks after the training course you enrolled in is completed!
- Registering for any one of our courses gives you the education, knowledge, tools and skills to HELP YOURSELF with what you desire from your life. We, LANLP.com, John James Santangelo, or any of our affiliates are NOT responsible in any way for YOUR success. That is COMPLETELY up to you and you alone. WE CANNOT guarantee your success. Your success could be a timing issue and maybe YOU are not ready to make the changes necessary to get the results you want.
- The information statements, testimonials, and examples on this website are individual results, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and courses and their POSSIBLE potential. Any claims made of actual success or examples of actual results can be verified upon any request.
- Each individual’s success depends on his or her desire, dedication, commitment to remain the entire length, education, effort and motivation to work and follow our course programs and trainer’s advice. There is no guarantee you will duplicate any of the results stated here. By enrolling into anyone of our courses, or using anyone of our products or services, YOU ARE AWARE any business endeavor has inherent risk for loss of time and capital.
- In fact, as with any product or service, we know that some customers. students purchase our products or services but never use them, and therefore get no results from their purchase whatsoever. Therefore, the customer stories we are sharing can neither represent nor guarantee the current or future experience of other past, current or future LANLP.com student.
- Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else; in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas, techniques and information of our material. IN IS SOLELY UP TO YOU TO PRODUCE YOUR RESULTS YOU DESIRE!
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)-
- To improve our website-
- (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)-
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)-
- To process transaction-
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.-
- To send periodic emails.-
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.-
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.-
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.-
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Visit our Policies page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability for our website at www.LANLP.com
5739 Kanan Rd., #188
Agoura Hills, California 91301
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- Materials in this website are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of LANLP.com or of other owners used with their permission.
Database Ownership, License and Use
- LANLP.com warrants, and you accept, that LANLP.com is the owner of the copyright of the Databases of Links to articles and resources available from time to time through LANLP.com. LANLP.com and its contributors reserve all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.-
- LANLP.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
- You agree to use information obtained from LANLP.com’s databases only for your own private use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or brokering of information, and in no event cause or permit to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, reengineered, or reproduced in any form any part of the databases (whether directly or in condensed, selective or tabulated form) whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
- Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information that have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only, or is for use in your business only internally, on a confidential basis. You may make such limited number of duplicates of any output, both in machine-readable or hard copy form, as may be reasonable for these purposes only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
- The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. LANLP.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. LANLP.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. LANLP.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not LANLP.com assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall LANLP.com be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if LANLP.com or a LANLP.com authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall LANLP.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to LANLP.com and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
California Business & Professions Code #2908
- Every state has its own laws regarding the practice of hypnosis. In California the only law that specifically defines the legality and scope of the NLP Practitioner / Hypnotherapist is contained in California’s Business and Professions Code #2908. The following paragraph was amended to this code. The italics were included as the result of the lobbying efforts of Dr. John Kappas and the political influence of the Hypnotists Union AFL-CIO.
- Chapter 6.6 / California Business and Pro Code relating to Psychologists states (in Part):
- 2908.î Nothing in this Chapter shall be construed to prevent qualified members of other recognized professional groups licensed to practice in the State of California, such as, but not limited to, physicians, clinical social optometrists, psychiatric technicians, or psychiatric nurses who are registered nurses in the State of California and who work under the supervision of a licensed physician, or licensed psychologist, or attorneys admitted to the California State Bar, or persons utilizing hypnotic techniques by referral from persons licensed to practice medicine, dentistry, or psychology, or persons utilizing hypnotic techniques which offer vocational or avocational self-improvement and do not offer therapy for emotional or mental disorders.
- LAWS GOVERNING COUNSELING PROFESSIONALS Technically there are no laws specifically governing the conduct of NLP and Hypnotherapists. Recent court rulings, however, have set precedents that indicate that laws written for the Psychologist were intended for all counseling professions. Consequently it is wise to assume that all the legal guidelines for the conduct of psychologists are also intended to be guidelines for NLP Practitioners / Hypnotherapists as well.
- THE PRIVILEGE OF CONFIDENTIALITY The client has the right to confidentiality. This is referred to as the clients ‘privilege”. The therapist must protect the clientís privilege at all times. Consequently the therapist must never reveal to outside sources any information revealed by the client. Before any such privileged information can be shared the therapist must obtain, and have on record, a signed release by the client. The release must specifically give permission to that therapist to release the client’s privileged information to a specific source. The release must be signed and dated.
DUTY TO INFORM
- The duty to inform supersedes the therapist’s obligation to protect the client’s privilege. The duty to inform comes from the landmark “Tarasoff’ case in which a school psychologist was sued by the parents of a female student who was shot by her boyfriend. The boyfriend was a client of the school Psychologist. In the course of treatment the boyfriend revealed to the Psychologist that he intended to hurt the girlfriend and the Psychologist failed to warn her of the potential for harm. Since this landmark case, counseling professionals have the duty to inform intended victims of the potential for harm. Note the word potential. This requires the counselor to use “professional judgment. The court says that if the counselor has “reasonable cause” to suspect that his client may injure another person, that the counselor has the duty to warn the intended victim. The counselor also has the duty to protect the client from hurting themselves, as in the case of suicide. The counselor must take precautionary measures to protect the client from themselves. In such circumstances the counselor then is considered to be exempt from the obligation to protect the client’s privilege. In a court of law the counselor’s professional judgment could be questioned and that counselor would have to demonstrate that there was indeed “probable cause” to fear injury of the intended victim.
- DUTY TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE This requirement varies in states. In California there ís a major emphasis for all health professionals to report child abuse. Counseling professionals are mandated by the State of California to report all “suspected” child abuse to the Child Protective Agency. Such reports must be phoned in 24 hours of the therapist having reasonable cause for suspicion. A written report must follow within 72 hours.
- ETHICAL GUIDELINES Ethical guidelines are not laws, but rather guidelines set by professional associations as accepted standards for behavior. The guidelines set by the American Psychological Association are considered the most standard and accepted. Copies of these standards can be obtained from the APA. It is best if counseling professionals were to look upon ethical guidelines as being the same as law. Following ethical guidelines should be considered preventative behavior against professional liability.
- SECONDARY RELATIONSHIPS A secondary relationship is a broad guideline that emphasizes the professional role of the counselor. The professional counselor is considered to have “undue influence” over their clientele. Without undue influence the counselors probably could not effectively do their job. This “vulnerability” of the client-therapist relationship is perhaps most exaggerated when the heightened suggestibility of hypnosis is present. The therapist is to treat this vulnerability in their clients with the utmost respect and integrity. The primary relationship between therapist and client should be the therapeutic one, i.e. the therapists helping the client to reach his or her goals. Any other relationship is considered secondary and unacceptable or unethical.
- TRANSFERENCE AND COUNTERTRANSFERENCE Transference is a natural and, in many professionals’ opinions a necessary part of the therapeutic process. Simply put, transference occurs when the client transfers, or attributes to the therapist the feelings or emotions that they have for significant figures in their past or just emotions they are experiencing as a part of the therapeutic experience. Most commonly I the feelings that are attributed to the therapist are feelings of love or hate. This phenomenon can provide the client the safe opportunity to gain resolution of those emotions. Counter transference is when the therapist begins reciprocating those feelings of love or hate of the client. This is not acceptable or ethical. The therapist should always be on the lookout for possible counter transference emotions and should arrest them or remove him or herself from the professional relationship.
Links and Marks
- The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of LANLP.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by LANLP.com or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of LANLP.com or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information
- You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from LANLP.com, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of LANLP.com’s websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
- Other Legal Stuff
- To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate LANLP.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, LANLP.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of California, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
- If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Los Angeles, CA. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Los Angeles, CA, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.